5 QUOTES THAT WILL HELP YOU GET THROUGH THE FALL

pátek 6. října 2017


Hello, cupcakes,
Welcome to my another autumn post. I´m really enjoying writing about the fall and its power because fall is simply my favorite season and I just can´t help myself, haha.
Today I prepared for you 5 quotes, that will definitely help you to get through the fall with happy soul and smiley face. Let´s do this.



I don´t know if it´s just me, but I can´t imagine a world without quotes. They are like trolls in the school. They tell you the right answer, show you the right way and help you when you are at your worst, without knowing what to do next.

So, ere´s my recently 5 favorite quotes, that helping me right now. 


#1 BE SOMEONE YOU WANT TO BE AROUND

There are some people in your life that you adore because their company makes you feel special, great, kind,...or simply the best you, you can ever be. Be one of that person. Spread kindness around like confetti.


#2 INHALE CONFIDENCE, EXHALE DOUBT

Since I´m a really anxious and introverted person, this one is absolutely the best for me! I´m always repeating it to myself, whenever I have to do something. And it works.



#3 TODAY IS YOUR NEW TOMORROW

I´m soo much in love with this quote, because it´s so true. We are all waiting for tomorrow. We are all saying, that we will start tomorrow. That we will do it tomorrow. Well, what if today would be your new tomorrow? Don´t wait, do it now!

#4 DON´T LET YOUR MIND BULLY YOUR BODY

Overthinking is just a bad habit we all have. Repeat after me: I´m enough. I´m enough. I love myself. I´m enough. Don´t let the foolish mind bully your body for no reason. Don´t overthink.

#5 YOU CAN´T GET MUCH DONE IN LIFE IF YOU ONLY WORK ON DAYS WHEN YOU FEEL GOOD

Do you recognize the phrase: I don´t feel like do it now, I´ll do it later..? This is the worst phrase and state of your mind, that is standing between you and your dreams. Between you and your goals. Between you and the life, you have always wanted. Between you and everything. If you want to succeed, you need to start working constantly. Quitters never win, winners never quit.



Thank you so much for reading.
Please let me know in the comment section, which of these is your favorite or add something yours so we can inspire each other.

With love,
Ally.

1 komentář :

  1. such perfect inspiration, beautiful post

    http://www.thewhimsicalwildling.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat

Thank you so much for your kind words, stranger :)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs